The MIL-C-5015 Connectors (now known as MIL-DTL-5015) is the “granddaddy” of all the connector ranges. One of the most versatile connectors on the market which is used in such disparate industries from welding to aircraft instrumentation. Known under part numbers: 97/MS/DMS/CMS/YH/SBMS.
They can be supplied both non and environmentally sealed. A much loved, readily available and inexpensive connector, which can be provided with both crimp and solder connections and with a threaded or bayonet locknut.
MIL-C-5015 Connectors / MIL-DTL-5015 Technical Details:
- Contacts: 1 to 104
- Temperature: -55 degrees C – +125 degress C
- Termination: Tinned solder or crimp
- Insulator type: Hard blue phenolic or resilient polychloroprene
- Finish: Olive drab chromate over cadmium or non cadmium if required
- Connection Nut: Threaded or bayonet if required
For more information and quotations on the MIL-C-5015 Connectors / MIL-DTL-5015 Connectors, contact us today.